The Dux Student Development Programme is referred to as a launchpad for the extraordinary because it sets you up for success and helps you realise your full potential. Through our self-growth programmes, Dux gives you the opportunity to become the best version of yourself. So, spread your wings, unlock your talents, and develop your Social Awareness.
Your Fourth Emotional Intelligence Competency
By the end of this course you will:
- Be attentive to emotional cues and listen well with sensitivity and understanding of others' perspectives.
- Understand the needs and feelings of others and seek ways to build relationships and loyalty with them.
- Build up those around you by acknowledging and rewarding their strengths, accomplishments, and development; and then offering useful feedback, mentoring and/or appropriate assistance.
- Understand and respect diverse worldviews, viewing diversity as an opportunity.
- Challenge bias and intolerance.
- Accurately read key power relationships and detect crucial social networks.
- Understand the forces that shape views and actions of those around you, accurately read situations.
Each of the objectives is covered in its own lesson, with an introspective quiz to help you apply the theory:
Let's get this party started! ⇒